Pages

New section: Print on demand


This is my new adventure. Print on demand. A few months ago I discovered a person's profile (I don't remember the name, sorry) of one of this print on demand webs (I call them this way) and I found them interesting enough to give a shot. 

I have been always a creative person (or I think so) but I've never been brave enough to take the way to develop creative and art skills with courses or a degree. It doesn't help you if you're social environment don't encourage you to try. What amaze me about internet is that people from all over the world can see your work thought this webs. I know, there are pros and cons with these platforms, but I think it's a way to start. 

I decided to start with Redbubble, Society6 and Zazzle. Like the meerkat from above, I isolated some animals or architecture and put some color. I'm happy with the result. I'm still a beginner and I will need to learn a lot about graphic design, like photography. But I'm happy, I can begin this artistic road.

These are the links:




See you everybody!!


Photo Art Lucas

Fotógrafo de bancos de imágenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment